Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: RAISING A NON-RUCKUS  (Read 2769 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: RAISING A NON-RUCKUS
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2015, 11:38:15 PM »

PAGE SIX TACO TIME DANCE!!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2015, 11:39:39 PM »

Tonight, Harlequin Productions had their Volunteer Appreciation night.  We were supposed to R.S.V.P. by last Friday, but I didn't know that.  When I did call Sunday afternoon and left a message, I never got a confirmation call back saying that I could attend, so I didn't.  I went to Taco Time. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2015, 11:40:31 PM »

However, I didn't get a chance to tell my friend Margo that I wasn't going and she called me while I was at Taco Time, asking where I was.  I explained what happened and that was that. 

George

« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2015, 11:44:37 PM »

A few minutes later, I got a text from her saying that Vanessa (who is one of the house managers there and is also on the board of Theater Artists Olympia with me) said for me to "Come down here NOW!"  So, I did.  I got to see the final preview of Harlequin's newest production, "Sixties Chicks Too."  They did "Sixties Chicks," the first version, about six years ago.  It's an original revue of sixties music sung by women.  It's basically a concert and it was very well done.  Here's this year's banner:

George

« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2015, 11:46:51 PM »

I didn't get there in time for their dinner (and I had just eaten at Taco Time), nor did I get a raffle ticket for any of the door prizes.  Oh, well.  Next time I'll sign up in time and get there on time.

;)

George

« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2015, 11:48:16 PM »

And now I'm home, ketchuping on all the posts and my e-mail.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2015, 11:49:02 PM »

Greetings from bee-you-tee-ful San Diego!  All settled in my 9th floor room with a breathtaking harbor view and about to wander downstairs to see who/what I can see.

Sounds lovely.

Jane

« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2015, 11:50:00 PM »

TCB, I hadn't realized that you have Noisy Neighbors, too! Is there a trailer park that you're interested in? When I was growing up many people lived in trailer parks. I'd like to see them make a come-back. They can be quite nice, really.

There were a number of them in Ashland.

George

« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2015, 11:51:08 PM »

the tenant renting the illegal basement apartment in the house behind mine likes to hangout with  his friends in the driveway.  All conversations take place at  volume 11 and consist mainly of one short work which is used as a verb, adjective, noun,.  I believe Humpty Dumpty would insist the word be paid extra for all the extra work

Vixmom, is the illegal apartment illegal enough that someone ::) could make an anonymous tip to the police and have them evicted?

George

« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2015, 11:51:15 PM »

Just a thought.

Jane

« Reply #160 on: June 17, 2015, 11:52:20 PM »

I guess you can add me to the list of folks with noisy neighbors. Someone is moving into the Goldstein home. They have a large diesel pickup and their music sounds like someone is being stabbed.

Sorry.  It was bad enough you lost the Goldsteins.

Jane

« Reply #161 on: June 17, 2015, 11:55:19 PM »

Good idea George.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up